Dark Raven
Please Login and register to play Eo-Dark Raven.
Thank you.
We have 3x Gold,Exp,Drops. Event going on so hurry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Raven
Please Login and register to play Eo-Dark Raven.
Thank you.
We have 3x Gold,Exp,Drops. Event going on so hurry!
Dark Raven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am the Co-Owner.

Go down

I am the Co-Owner. Empty I am the Co-Owner.

Post by Angela Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:10 pm

~ Hallo ~
<3 Im One Wicked Chicck.. I Guess. MUAHAHA.
I love Video Games, Expshaly Counter Strck Source, Garrys Mod, Skate 2 and 3, And isketch its pretty cool. My older brother has over 90 N64 games. And play them, i like alot of them as well as His PS3 Games And His Wii Games.
If you have a playstation 3 Add me, im PixieWoMan. I dont know.. I made it up. Wish i could Change it, But i cant.
I dress on how i feel. And When im older, i wouldnt mind Being a Clothe Designer.Or a Waitress!
One of my Favorite Hobbie are Drawing, And i like Singing Dancing AND Baking.
So, If you are p0wnage like me. Ill let you know. I feel Awesome.. Thats why im acting sooo Full of myself..
my facebook is

Music:
Linkin Park - Lady GaGa - Prozziak - Beyonce - Paramore - Queen - Evanescence - Aly And AJ - Weird Al Yankovic - Rise Again - Justin TimberLake - BlackEyed Peas - Fergie - Doris Day - Vanessa Carlton - Presedent of the Unided States - Lucia - The Rabit Joint - Miley Cyrus - Drowning Pool - Owl City - Justin Bieber - many More.
Favrite words:
PWNAGE - BURN - FAIL - EPIC - B*tch - DOUCHE..
Drinks:
MNT DEW - SPRITE - CHOCOLATE MILK - WATER - ORANGE SODA - CRANBERRY JUICE- MANY MORE
I like Meat.. ANd Vegatables... :O AND FRIUTS!! <3

And thats mmee. Thank you
'
~Angela~
Angela
Angela
High Game Master
High Game Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum